Money, Money Money! According to our research, many artists feel uncomfortable with money: talking about it, asking for it, including it in the conversation around their art.
Get over it! Producing art is generally not inexpensive. We as artists need money to survive and to make our art. But many of us donít always have full-time, salaried jobs or trust funds. So, how do we go about paying for the work that we want to produce? We fundraise!
This course will require approximately 1-2 hours of your time, but you can always save your place and return at your convenience.
This course was developed as a collaborative effort of the Fractured Atlas staff.
- - Vanesa Wojtanowicz
- - Tanja Diklic
- - Deryck Clarke
- This was super useful! Thanks so much- very strait forward and comprehensive. I learned so much. One comment though, and this is from a personal perspective, I was a little disturbed by the images of the homeless woman with the man standing over her. I would be happy to recommend more appropriate images. - Sasha Dela
- "FYI" The "hear it from the donor's mouth" videos have been removed from YouTube - Bonnie Walker
- - Rich Buchanan
- The course was helpful - Chilangwa Simusokwe
- Very Helpful - Matthew Sexton
- Great course, learned a lot - Felicia DiNonno
- - Peter Michael Marino
- . This course was extremely helpful.I wanted to know a little more about soliciting non-monetary goods. - Jodie Randolph
This course is only available to registered Fractured Atlas users. To enroll, log in or sign up for an account.